Discover the magic of compounding!
If you could have one of the following as your pay for thirty days’ work, which would you choose? (A) $10,000, or (B) a penny the first day, two cents the second day, four cents the third day, eight cents the fourth day, and so on, with each day doubling on out to thirty days.
The $10,000 sounds very attractive, but the fact is that the penny doubled each day for thirty days adds up to over five million dollars. Of course, that is 100% interest compounded daily, a rate not available to most employees. Nevertheless, this example shows you the power of compounding on your investment earnings.
Here are some easy-to-use calculators.
You can get rough answers to your financial questions by using the following calculators and making a few estimates on your part. If we can be of assistance or answer questions for you, please call us.
Loan & Mortgage Calculators
- Home Purchase Calculator — How much house can you afford?
- Mortgage Calculator — What will your mortgage payment be?
- Retirement Calculator — How much must you save each month for your retirement?
- IRA Calculator — What will your Individual Retirement Account (IRA) be worth when you get ready to start drawing on it?
- Roth IRA Calculator — How does a Roth IRA compare to a traditional IRA?